Wild Animals For Kids Machine Embroidery Designs and Redwork
Wild Animals for Kids is a design set of 40 designs for 4×4 and 5×7 hoop. It includes fill embroidery animals, a redwork version of each animal, and a design naming each animal in kids font. These are embroidery designs for an embroidery machine. Select your machine format when purchasing.
Wild Animals For Kids- This collection of wild animals was done with kids in mind-10 designs in regular machine embroidery in 4×4 and 5×7 and redwork.
The redwork is continuous line stitching with no trims except facial features and the giraffe’s spots. Redwork stitches up quickly and provides a vintage effect. The redwork is suitable for machine quilting motifs, and also for trapunto. You will receive instruction for trapunto with the designs. Text in Child’s Play is included. It is never too soon to start teaching the alphabet and phonetic sounds.
These designs make a very cute child’s quilt. By using the same thread in the bobbin as the top, you can make the quilt reversible. You quilt before assembling blocks with the Betty Cotton Method-click here: Betty Cotton Method for Reversible Quilts
View these helpful links for more information:
To receive Wild Jungle Animals -4×4 designs FREE as a bonus with Hemingworth Threadset 17, CLICK HERE
To receive Wild Water Animals -4×4 designs FREE as a bonus with Hemingworth Threadset 18, CLICK HERE
If you prefer single designs from this set, CLICK HERE Purchasing a single, you receive all 4 versions of that design pictured.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.