Wild Animals For Kids Machine Embroidery Designs and Redwork-40 Designs for 4×4 Hoop
Wild Animals For Kids- This collection of wild animals was done with kids in mind-10 designs in regular machine embroidery in 2 sizes and redwork. The redwork is continuous line stitching with no trims except facial features and the giraffe’s spots. Redwork stitches up quickly and provides a vintage effect. The redwork is suitable for machine quilting motifs, and also for trapunto. You will receive instruction for trapunto with the designs. Text in Child’s Play is included. It is never too soon to start teaching the alphabet and phonetic sounds.
These designs make a very cute child’s quilt. By using the same thread in the bobbin as the top, you can make the quilt reversible. You quilt before assembling blocks with the Betty Cotton Method-click here: Betty Cotton Method for Reversible Quilts
If you prefer single designs from this set, they are available also. CLICK HERE: Wild Aninals 4 Kids-ala carte Singles
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.