Wild Animals 4 Kids-Singles Design Sets-EMAIL DELIVERY ONLY
Wild Animals 4 Kids singles: For each single purchase you will receive the singles design set as pictured.
The fill embroidery designs are in 2 sizes, for 4×4 and 5×7 hoop. The redwork version is continuous line stitching, have few or no trims, and stitch up quickly. Since they are continuous line stitching, they are useful for machine quilting motifs. If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. The designs come with instructions for getting the trapunto effect. These designs can be used to make unique baby shower gifts: embroidered bibs, rompers, t-shirts, etc. I have included text in this set because it is never too soon to start teaching phonics! For design information on each of these single designs, look in the gallery for design info sheets.
These designs make a very cute child’s quilt. By using the same thread in the bobbin as the top, you can make the quilt reversible. You quilt before assembling blocks with the Betty Cotton Method-click here: Betty Cotton Method for Reversible Quilts
If you decide you want the entire Wild Animls 4 Kids set, it is here: Wild Animals 4 Kids-Embroidery & Redwork Set
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but single designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.