Threads Poem In Two Fonts-Machine Embroidery Designs
Threads Poem Machine Embroidery Designs are supplied in 2 fonts, with borders and corners to embellish your projects. See possible arrangements in the gallery. These are machine embroidery designs to be stitched on an embroidery machine. Select your machine format when purchasing.
Threads Poem Machine Embroidery Designs are available in 2 fonts. My daughter Lori wrote Threads Poem while she was in college. The first time I read it I cried, because when she was born I had an abruptio placenta and the red cord of birth literally kept her alive until the MD figured out what was happening. As she prepared for the birth of her first child, I wanted to gift her poem back to her. The words speak to me of hope and God’s grace. We should never forget what a miracle the process of birth is, and how precious each life that follows the birth.
I have digitized the Threads Poem in a script font and a block font. If you have a jumbo hoop you can do the lettering in one hooping. For those who don’t have a jumbo hoop, I separated the 3 verses for 5 x 7 hoop so you can use the larger lettering if you don’t mind re-hooping. The designs for jumbo hoop are supplied in double run and triple stitch, to accommodate the fabric you want to use. Triple stitch is heavier, for a tapestry weight fabric.
I am including two corner designs and five border designs for your maximum creativity. Note for the corners you will need to add them after the text is stitched-they are included in the examples to show you the effect, but are provided as separate designs. You can combine any of the corners and/or borders with either font. You will receive a thread order list for the floral embellishments. Please check the design spec sheets for size & stitch count info.
For 10 of these I made as Christmas gifts, I embroidered them on muslin with batilizer. Then I added more batting, did the borders or corners, and backed them with muslin. A sleeve at the top provides the means to hang them. I used a contrasting fabric border to frame them. This project forced me to master mitering corners! See one of my wall hangings here: One Of My Projects
View these helpful links for more information:
If you prefer a single font style from this set view each here. They include the border & corner embellishments.
To see a picture of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share my designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.