FALL HOLIDAYS-27 Machine Embroidery & Redwork Designs 4X4, 5X7
Celebrate the fall season with its rich colors and textures! I have combined Halloween and Thanksgiving for a total of 27 designs. Many of the leaves and the turkeys in the Give Thanks banner have color-blending. For other leaves or the turkey chef, I encourage you to experiment with variegated threads and see what dimension you can achieve. For the color-blending, I programmed a different color for each layer, to provide room for lots of variation and creativity for you. This collection includes designs for 4×4 and 5×7 hoop, in both regular machine embroidery and redwork. The redwork are all done in one color, with continuous stitchout and no trims (except for the tree with falling leaves). For that reason, they can be useful for machine quilting motifs. Red work stitches up quickly and provides a vintage effect.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.