SATIN CROSSES-Machine Embroidery Designs & Redwork-50 Designs
This set of 10 designs has 5 variations. The satin crosses are in 2 sizes, 150 mm and 120 mm high. The crosses with fill stitch would be lovely on vestments, Christening gowns, etc (even t-shirts or denim jackets). When sewn on water soluble stabilizer such as Hemingworth Washaway, they become lacework so make beautiful Bible bookmarks-a thoughtful gift for people of faith. You will receive instructions for this process. They are all 2 color designs, and there are no jump stitches. The redwork are 150 mm, but offered in double stitch and triple stitch. Triple stitch resembles a hand done back stitch, and is a little heavier, so suitable for heavier fabrics. The redwork are also beautiful stitched tone on tone.
Original graphics from Clipartopolis.com.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.