Hemingworth Threadset #13-Deep Shades + Bonus Designs
Hemingworth Threadset 13-Deep Shades is a collection of 6 spools of Hemingworth Machine Embroidery Thread which has a bonus set of 10 embroidery designs: Satin Crosses. These 5×7 designs are for an embroidery machine.
Hemingworth Threadset 13-Deep Shades + Bonus Designs, includes 6 rich colors as shown. If you have not tried Hemingworth Thread, or if you have tried it and you want to increase your assortment, we offer some collections for you.
Hemingworth Threadset 13-Deep Shades + Bonus Designs includes 10 Satin Crosses for 5×7 hoop. These designs are great to embellish clothing, christening gowns, church vestments. They are lacy in areas so with wash-away stabilizer, can be used for free standing lace projects. I have made Bible bookmarks with them-a thoughtful gift. The designs will be emailed so please select the correct format for your embroidery machine. Original graphics from Clipartopolis.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years I have used every embroidery thread on the market. This thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. This unique thread is not only superior in performance, but the protective dome is the only one like it in the marketplace.
No more using thread nets or tape. No more tangled messes in your thread box. Hemingworth machine embroidery thread solves all the problems we have all dealt with. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
View these helpful links for more information:
To view all the Hemingworth Threadsets with bonus designs: CLICK HERE
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Position spool horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.