PRO-LIFE Design Collection-49 Machine Embroidery & Redwork-4×4, 5×7 Mega
Pro-Life design collection-It is distressing that over 50 million babies have been aborted in America since 1973. When I read Psalm 139 I realize that David lived over 3000 years ago-long before ultrasound. Yet he knew what a special gift life is. The arrow design with the “Product of Conception” is for a maternity shirt, by customer request. I can’t take credit for her cute idea. I have included each design and each text in the Pro-Life design collection alone, and some in combination for those who do not have customizing capabilities, to eliminate the need to re-hoop. Most of the Pro-life design collection are present in multiple fonts. Psalm 139 requires a megahoop or larger and is stitched in 3 sections. If you have a jumbo hoop that enables you to stitch it all at once. See design spec pages in the gallery.
Single designs from this set are available also.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- I digitize my designs manually.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- We offer tech support if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Please note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheets for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.