Pro-Life Design Collection Machine Embroidery & Redwork Designs
Pro-Life Machine Embroidery Designs offers 55 designs in fill embroidery & redwork in various sizes and combinations. These are machine embroidery designs to be used with an embroidery machine. These seem to be good conversation starters! Select your machine format.
Pro-Life Machine Embroidery Designs-It is distressing to me that over 50 million babies have been aborted in America since 1973. When I read Psalm 139 I realize that David lived over 3000 years ago-long before ultrasound. Yet he knew what a special gift life is.
The arrow design with the “Product of Conception” is for a maternity shirt, by customer request. I can’t take credit for her cute idea. I have included each design and each text in the Pro-Life design collection alone, and some in combination for those who do not have customizing capabilities, to eliminate the need to re-hoop.
Most of the Pro-life design collection are present in multiple fonts because people often say “Can you do this in script, or block?” etc. Psalm 139 requires a megahoop or larger and is stitched in 3 sections. If you have a jumbo or majestic hoop those enable you to stitch it all at once. Note that some graphics indicate lines in different colors. That enables you to stop and trim between lines to avoid a trimming nightmare.
See design spec pages in the gallery.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
View these helpful links for more information:
If you prefer single designs from this set: Purchasing a single, you receive all 4 sizes of that design.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
- I digitize all my designs manually.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- We offer tech support if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Please note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheets for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.