Hemingworth Threadset 18-Wild Water Animals + Bonus Designs
Hemingworth Threadset 18-Wild Water Animals is a collection of 6 spools of Hemingworth Machine Embroidery Thread which has a bonus set of 15 embroidery designs: Wild Water Animals for Kids. These 4×4 designs are for an embroidery machine.
Hemingworth Threadset 18-Wild Water Animals + 15 bonus designs: Wild Water Animals for Kids. If you have not tried Hemingworth Thread, or if you have tried it and you want to increase your assortment, we offer these collections for you.
This set includes 6 vibrant Hemingworth colors as shown. These designs are from the collection Wild Animals for Kids. Each design is supplied in fill embroidery and redwork. There is also a design in kids font telling the name and kind of animal. It’s never too soon to start learning letters & phonics! Please select the correct format for your embroidery machine.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2023 All rights reserved.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. This unique thread is not only superior in performance, but the protective dome is the only one like it in the marketplace.
No more using thread nets or tape. No more tangled messes in your thread box. Hemingworth machine embroidery thread solves all the problems we have all dealt with. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
View these helpful links for more information:
To view all the Hemingworth threadsets available with bonus designs: CLICK HERE
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.