Hemingworth Thread Set #23-Valentine + BONUS DESIGNS-Hearts & Butterflies RW
Hemingworth Threadset #23-Valentine
If you have not tried Hemingworth Thread, or if you have tried it and you want to increase your assortment, we offer some collections. (Read about Hemingworth and view video below.)
Threadset #23 includes 6 Valentine colors. With this thread collection, you get a Gift-With-Purchase design set: 10 Hearts and Butterflies Redwork designs for 4×4 hoop. If you like the effect of trapunto, but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. This bonus set of designs will be emailed with instructions to get the trapunto effect. I changed the color for the x-stitch border so that you can use that border or stop the design at that point and use any of the decorative built in stitches your embroidery machine has. These are also lovely stitched tone-on-tone. When purchasing, select the correct format for your embroidery machine from the drop-down box. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.com.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2019 All rights reserved.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. The plastic dome is left on the thread as you sew and protects it from dust, fading from ultraviolet light, and oils from your hand. Just remove the stopper to feed the thread to your machine, vertically or horizontally. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.