CELTIC BLUEWORK FRAMES with Celtic Monogram Alphabet-148 Machine Embroidery Designs
Frames: 4×4, 6×6 and 8×8 ”
Lettering: 30, 50, 60 and 80 mm
I love Celtic style, with its twists and turns. This set has no trims except the jump between candlewick dots. The candlewicking is shown in another color so you can contrast it to the redwork. You can eliminate the colorstop for a monochromatic design. Another option is to stop at the color change and use hotfix crystals instead of the candlewicking. Samples are provided to display how the frames work with a monogram. The larger size of frames has a triple stitch variation, which resembles hand done back stitch-a little heavier for use on denim or heavier fabrics.
Don’t forget, if you’re monogramming towels to use a layer of super-solve on top so the stitches don’t fall into the terrycloth.
This design set has 148 designs total including all frames and lettering.
Graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.