CELTIC QUILT CIRCLES-100 Machine Embroidery Redwork Designs
Sizes: 4×4, 5×5, 6×6 and 8×8″
I love Celtic style with its twist and turns. These designs are redwork and have no trims except the jump between candlewick dots. The candlewicking is done in another color for contrast, but eliminating the colorstop provides a monochromatic design. Another option is to stop and use hotfix crystals instead of the candlewicking. These designs are supplied in 5 variations, ranging in size from 100 mm to 190 mm. The 2 larger sizes are triple stitch, which looks like a hand done back stitch and is suitable for heavier fabrics like denim.
Graphics 1-14 are from Clipartopolis, the remaining are from Dover.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.