Candlewick & Satin Borders, Corners & Frames-70 Heirloom Designs
Candlewick & Satin Borders, Corners and Frames is a set of 70 embroidery designs with candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. They come in multiple sizes to maximize your project creativity. These are embroidery designs for an embroidery machine. Please select your machine format.
Candlewick & Satin Borders, Corners & Frames coordinates with Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Quilt Squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking resembles French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine they do not come out. I love the heirloom effect they give a design.
Candlewick & Satin Borders, Corners & Frames has 10 different groupings. In each grouping there are 2 sizes of borders, 2 sizes of corners, and 3 sizes of frames. In the gallery are examples of using a monogram inside the frames.
Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
**Click boxes below to see “Julie’s Quilt” made by Jan in Kentucky. Jan used designs in Anemone #2, Candlewick & Satin 2, and this set. Since she used the Betty Cotton method of embroidering in a sandwich, the quilt is reversible. All these designs are available here from Anemone Embroidery .
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.