Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Borders, Corners & Frames-70 Designs
This set coordinates with Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Quilt Squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand. If you’d prefer singles from this set those are available also.
Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
**Click boxes below to see “Julie’s Quilt” made by Jan in Kentucky. Jan used designs in Anemone #2, Candlewick & Satin 2, and this set. Since she used the Betty Cotton method of embroidering in a sandwich, the quilt is reversible. All these designs are available here from Anemone Embroidery .
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- I have manually digitized my designs.
- I have test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale. You may not sell or share designs or design sets, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.