Candlewick & Satin 3 Heirloom Quilt Squares Machine Embroidery Designs
Candlewick & Satin 3 Heirloom Quilt Squares is a set of 12 embroidery designs with candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. They come in 4 sizes to maximize your quilt project creativity. These are embroidery designs for an embroidery machine. Please select your machine format.
Candlewick & Satin 3 Heirloom Quilt squares are light and airy and stitch up quickly. This design set has 100, 125, 150 and 180 mm squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch and are compatible with the rest of the series. Candlewicking resembles French knots done by hand, except when done by machine they do not come out. I love the heirloom effect they give a design.
Candlewick & Satin 3 Heirloom Quilt Squares are displayed in soft pastel colors. They look beautiful stitched on muslin, and would make a beautiful baby quilt. They also are great as tone-on-tone as these layers of stitching add dimension even when monochromatic. These designs also make lovely embellishment on t-shirts or other articles of clothing. For design specifics, view the Design Info pages in the gallery.
Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
View these helpful links for more information:
To see all the sets in the Candlewick & Satin Heirloom series, including the threadsets with bonus designs: CLICK HERE
If you prefer single designs from this set: CLICK HERE Purchasing a single, you receive all 4 sizes of that design.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
*Look in the gallery to see “Amelia’s Quilt” made by me for my grand-daughter when she was a baby. I used pale shades of lavender and pink for the embroidery.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.