Candlewick & Satin 3 Heirloom Quilt Squares – 12 Designs In 4 Sizes
Candlewick & Satin 3 Quilt Blocks are light and airy and stitch up quickly. These designs are supplied in 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine they do not come out 🙂 The knots of each style all look exactly alike. I love the heirloom effect they give a design. This set is shown in soft pastel colors-they look beautiful just stitched on muslin, and would make a beautiful baby quilt. They also are great as tone-on-tone as these layers of stitching add dimension, even when monochromatic. They also make lovely embellishment on t-shirts or other articles of clothing. For specifics of each design, view the Design Info pages in the gallery. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer single designs from this set, CLICK HERE: Candlewick & Satin 3 Quilt Blocks-ala carte singles
*Look in the gallery to see “Amelia’s Quilt” made by me for my grand-daughter when she was a baby. I used shades of lavender and pink for the embroidery.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.