Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Elegance-80 Designs
These designs are compatible with the Candlewick & Satin series. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand. If you’d prefer singles from this set, those are available also.
I have pictured them in 2 soft tones to show the detail of the stitching. They are also lovely done tone-on-tone or in whitework. The various stitches provide texture even when monochromatic. One customer purchased this set to stitch on her daughter’s wedding dress. They are also appropriate for lingerie, Christening gowns, or embellishing clothing for a unique heirloom effect. They are less dense than the heirloom quilt blocks.
From 10 basic designs, I developed a border, a megaborder, and a frame or medallion arrangement. Each design collection has a separate panel so you can see various forms of the basic design. *The designs labeled A and B at the bottom of each panel are formed by placing the 4 corner designs as arranged-which may require rehooping. You can customize each A or B design into 2 halves. The A and B arrangements would have a beautiful effect as the center panel of an heirloom quilt or as the center of a tablecloth or table topper.
Each corner design is supplied in 3 sizes: 4×4, 5×7, and megahoop. This provides much flexibility with size for the A and B arrangements. With this set you will receive a border and megaborder for each design, the corner in 3 sizes, and the frame or medallion in 3 sizes (5×7, megahoop, and gigahoop). The set contains 8 variations of each design, or 80 designs. PLEASE NOTE: Only the small corner will fit the 4×4 hoop. All the other designs reuire the 5×7, megahoop, or gigahoop (200 x 200).
Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- I have manually digitized my designs.
- I have test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale. You may not sell or share designs or design sets, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.