Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Elegance-80 Designs
Candlewick & Satin Elegance designs are compatible with the rest of Candlewick & Satin Heirloom series. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand.
I have pictured them in 2 soft tones to show the detail of the stitching. They are also lovely done tone-on-tone or in whitework. The various stitches provide texture even when monochromatic. One customer purchased this set to stitch on her daughter’s wedding dress. They are also appropriate for lingerie, Christening gowns, or embellishing clothing for a unique heirloom effect. Try them to embellish bed linens or table linens. They are less dense than the heirloom quilt blocks.
From 10 basic designs, I developed a border, a megaborder, and a frame or medallion arrangement. Each individual design set has 8 variations of the design. I have displayed the designs labelled A and B as examples formed by the 4 corners. This may require rehooping, depending on your hoop sizes. The A and B arrangements would have a beautiful effect as the center panel of an heirloom quilt or as the center of a tablecloth or table topper.
The set contains 8 variations of each design, or 80 designs. PLEASE NOTE: Only the small corner will fit the 4×4 hoop. All the other designs require larger hoops. Please review the design info sheets in the gallery for specific design info.
Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer to select single design sets from this collection, CLICK HERE: Candlewick & Satin Elegance ala carte singles
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- I have manually digitized my designs.
- I have test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale. You may not sell or share designs or design sets, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.