Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Elegance Machine Embroidery Designs
Candlewick & Satin Elegance is a set of 80 embroidery designs with candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. They come in multiple sizes to maximize your project creativity. These are embroidery designs for an embroidery machine. Please select your machine format.
Candlewick & Satin Elegance designs are compatible with the rest of Candlewick & Satin Heirloom series. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking resembles French knots done by hand, except when done by machine they do not come out. I love the heirloom effect they give a design.
They are displayed in 2 soft tones to show the detail of the stitching. They are also lovely done tone-on-tone or in whitework. The various stitches provide texture even when monochromatic. One customer purchased this set to stitch on her daughter’s wedding dress. They are also appropriate for lingerie, Christening gowns, or embellishing clothing for a unique heirloom effect. Try them to embellish bed linens or table linens. They are less dense than the heirloom quilt blocks.
From 10 basic designs, I developed a border, a megaborder, and a frame or medallion arrangement. Each individual design group has 8 variations of the design. I have displayed the designs labelled A and B as examples formed by the 4 corners. This may require rehooping, depending on your hoop sizes. The A and B arrangements would have a beautiful effect as the center panel of an heirloom quilt or as the center of a tablecloth or table topper.
The design set contains 8 variations of each design, or 80 designs. PLEASE NOTE: Only the small corner will fit the 4×4 hoop. All the other designs require larger hoops. Please review the design info sheets in the gallery for specific design info.
Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
View these helpful links for more information:
To see all the sets in the Candlewick & Satin Heirloom series, including the threadsets with bonus designs: CLICK HERE
If you prefer to select single design sets from this collection CLICK HERE Purchasing a single set, you receive all 4 sizes and variations of that design.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs..
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.