Candlewick & Satin 2 Heirloom Quilt Squares -10 Designs In 4 Sizes
Candlewick & Satin 2 Quilt designs are supplied in 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine they do not come out 🙂 The knots of each style all look exactly alike. I love the heirloom effect they give a design.
This set is shown in soft pastel colors-they look beautiful just stitched on muslin, and would make a beautiful baby quilt. Note the gallery picture with black background, which shows detail nicely, using pale sage, pale peach, and ecru for the lacework. They also are great as tone-on-tone as these layers of stitching add dimension, even when monochromatic. I have also used them in Christmas colors with a little metallic accent for holiday projects. Design info charts can be viewed in the gallery. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you want single designs from Candlewick & Satin 2, CLICK HERE: Candlewick & Satin 2 Quilt Blocks-ala carte singles
**Click boxes below to see “Julie’s Quilt” made by Jan in Northern Kentucky. She used designs in Anemone #2, Candlewick & Satin 2 Heirloom Squares, and Candlewick & Satin Borders-Corners-and Frames. Jan used the Betty Cotton method of embroidering in a sandwich, so the quilt is reversible–She inspires me! All these designs are available from Anemone Embroidery .
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.