Candlewick & Satin 2 Heirloom Quilt Squares Machine Embroidery Designs
Candlewick & Satin 2 Heirloom Quilt Squares is a set of 10 embroidery designs with candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. They come in 4 sizes to maximize your quilt project creativity. These are embroidery designs for an embroidery machine. Please select your machine format.
Candlewick & Satin 2 Heirloom Quilt squares has 100, 125, 150 and 180 mm squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. They are compatible with the rest of the Candlewick & Satin design series. Candlewicking resembles French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine they do not come out. I love the heirloom effect they give a design.
I have displayed this set in soft pastel colors. They look beautiful stitched on muslin, and would make a beautiful baby quilt. They also are great tone-on-tone as these layers of stitching add dimension even when monochromatic. Used in Christmas colors with a little metallic accent works for holiday projects. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
View these helpful links for more information:
To see all the sets in the Candlewick & Satin Heirloom series, including the threadsets with bonus designs: CLICK HERE
To purchase singles from this design set: CLICK HERE Purchasing a single, you receive all 4 sizes of that design.
**Click below to see “Julie’s Quilt” made by Jan in Kentucky. She used designs in Anemone #2, Candlewick & Satin 2, and Candlewick & Satin Borders-Corners-and Frames. Jan used the Betty Cotton method of embroidering in a sandwich, so the quilt is reversible–She inspires me! All these designs are available from Anemone-Embroidery.com .
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.