Hemingworth Thread Set #7-Winter Day + BONUS DESIGNS-Rose Block Designs
Hemingworth Threadset #7-Winter Day
If you have not tried Hemingworth Thread, or if you have tried it and you want to increase your assortment, we offer some collections for you.
This set includes 6 Hemingworth colors as shown. This thread collection includes a bonus design set- 12 Candlewick & Satin Rose Block designs for 4×4 hoop. They feature a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand, but when done by machine they do not come out and the knots of each style all look exactly alike. I love the heirloom effect they give a design. These look great in color, or tone on tone. The layers of stitching add dimension even when monochromatic. The bonus set of designs will be emailed to you so when you purchase, select the correct format for your embroidery machine. Original graphics from Clipartopolis.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. I realized how the protective dome functions and I became a distributor. Leaving the plastic dome on the thread as you sew protects it from dust, oils from your hand, and fading from ultraviolet light. Just remove the stopper to feed the thread to your machine, vertically or horizontally. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Position spool horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.