Bears Fishing Machine Embroidery Redwork Designs
Bears Fishing Redwork has a toile effect so work very well for machine trapunto. They are provided in 3 sizes and have few or no trims.
Bears Fishing Redwork designs has 10 designs in 3 sizes: 100, 140, and 180 mm. These designs are redwork, continuous line stitching with few trims except facial features. So they have a toile effect and can be used for machine quilting. They stitch up quickly because they are all one color.
If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. The designs come with instructions for getting the trapunto effect. Look in the gallery to see individual design information. These designs are also supplied in 4×4 size as a bonus for Hemingworth Threadset #4-see link below. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
View these helpful links for more information:
To receive Bears Fishing Redwork -4×4 designs FREE as a bonus with Hemingworth Threadset 4, CLICK HERE
If you prefer single designs from this set, CLICK HERE Purchasing a single, you receive all 3 sizes of that design.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.