AZTEC SUNS Machine Embroidery Designs-20 Designs, 5×7 and 8″ With Stippling
These sun designs are done for the 5×7 hoop. They are textured and have lacework sections. I think the blank areas lend themselves well for trapunto effect, so I have included a version of these with stippling outside the design element to be used in a 200 mm (8″) quilt block (embroidered with batting). In the gallery you can see one made for a Christmas gift. I also use these designs individually to embellish t-shirts. They are great on light or dark background; bright colors make them even more dramatic. I had fun using opposite or adjacent positions on the color wheel and slight tonal variation as I experimented with colors for them. Total designs in this set is 20 (a set of 10 with and without stippling.) Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.