Hemingworth Threadset #1-Into The Sunset + BONUS DESIGNS-Aztec Suns
Hemingworth Threadset 1 “Into The Sunset” includes 6 vivid colors as shown. If you have not tried Hemingworth Thread, or if you have tried it and you want to increase your assortment, we offer some collections for you. Just picture the sky streaked with these colors as the sun retires. With Threadset 1 you get a bonus design set-10 Aztec Sun designs for the 5×7 hoop. The bonus set of designs will not be on a multi-format CD, so please select the correct format for your embroidery machine. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.com.
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. I realized how the protective dome functions and I became a distributor. This unique thread not only is superior in performance, but the protective dome is the only one like it in the marketplace. No more using thread nets or tape and no more tangled messes in your thread box. Hemingworth machine embroidery thread solves all the problems we have all dealt with. View the video below to see how the protective dome works. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.