ASIAN 2 Machine Embroidery Designs & Sashiko-Quilting
Asian 2 Machine Embroidery and Sashiko design collection contains 9 designs in 5 variations-for total of 45 designs. They are for 4×4 and 5×7 hoops. The sashiko are continuous line stitching so suitable for machine quilting motifs. Select your correct machine format when purchasing.
Asian 2 Machine Embroidery Designs & Sashiko includes fill embroidery and sashiko designs for the 4×4 and 5×7 hoop. Look in the gallery to view design info sheets. With 5 variations of each of the 9 designs, there are 45 total designs in this set. The sashiko has no trims so they work well for machine quilting.
Sashiko is traditionally done with light stitching on a dark background. I have included sashiko in double run stitching for lightweight fabrics. I have also included sashiko in triple stitch to use for heavier or upholstery weight fabrics or denim. Triple stitch resembles a hand done back stitch. Unless specified, the sashiko designs are double stitch.
View these helpful links for more information:
To buy Hemingworth Threadset 14 (see gallery) and get bonus Asian 2 designs CLICK HERE
If you prefer single designs from this set CLICK HERE When purchasing a single, you get all sizes/variations of that design-embroidery and sashiko.
To see a quilt made with my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2023 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share my designs or design sets.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.