Sunbonnets At The Beach Machine Embroidery Redwork Designs-10 Designs In 4 Sizes
100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm. These designs are redwork, continuous line stitching with few or no trims. The stitch up quickly as they are all one color. If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. The designs come with instructions for getting the trapunto effect. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
Look in the gallery to see an example of a quilt using my Sunbonnet Redwork designs-made by Jan in Kentucky. She uses the Betty Cotton Method to make quilts reversible. She inspires me!
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2019 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.