School Sunbonnets Redwork Machine Embroidery Designs
School Sunbonnets Redwork designs are a collection of 10 designs in 4 sizes for you. They have a toile effect and are good for machine trapunto. Select your correct machine format when purchasing.
School Sunbonnets Redwork designs are supplied in 4 sizes: 100, 125, 150 and 180 mm. These designs are redwork, continuous line stitching with few or no trims. They stitch up quickly as they are all one color.
If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. These have a toile effect and come with instructions for getting the trapunto effect.
Below are pictures from Jan in Kentucky of a quilt she made for her grandaughter with some of my Sunbonnet designs. She uses the Betty Cotton method to make her quilts reversible. This technique requires you to use the same thread in the bobbin for your quilting. She inspires me!
View these helpful links for more information:
View Jan’s quilt using Sunbonnets Redwork CLICK HERE
You quilt before assembling blocks with the Betty Cotton Method: Betty Cotton Method for Reversible Quilts
If you prefer single designs from this set CLICK HERE
To see a picture of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2023 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.