Sewing Sunbonnets Redwork Machine Embroidery Designs
Sunbonnets Sewing Redwork Machine Embroidery designs are a collection of 10 designs in 4 sizes. They are continuous line stitching and stitch up quickly. Select the correct format for your embroidery machine.
Sewing Sunbonnets Redwork designs is a collection of 10 designs supplied in 4 sizes: 100, 125, 150 and 200 mm. These designs are continuous line stitching with few or no trims. View the design spec sheets in the gallery.
If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. The designs come with instructions for getting the trapunto effect.
View these helpful links for more information:
Jan in Kentucky made a quilt for her granddaughter. She uses the Betty Cotton method to make her quilts reversible. For this technique you use the same thread in the needle and bobbin for quilting. View Jan’s quilt using Sunbonnets Redwork: CLICK HERE
You quilt before assembling blocks with the Betty Cotton Method: Betty Cotton Method for Reversible Quilts
To purchase single designs from Sunbonnets Sewing set CLICK HERE
To see a picture of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2023 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.