Gilded Doves Redwork & Trapunto Machine Embroidery Designs
Gilded Doves Redwork singles includes 10 designs, each in 4 sizes. I have digitized these with back stitch, triple stitch, and stem stitch so they have a textured appearance. These work well for machine trapunto. View Design info sheets in the gallery for info on each size of each design.
Gilded Doves Redwork designs has 10 designs in 4 sizes: 100, 125, 150, and 180 mm. I digitized these with holiday projects in mind and they stitch out beautifully in metallic silver or gold thread.
They would be beautiful sewn on card stock as a Christmas card, with your personal greeting inside. Did you know you can use your dulled embroidery needles to stitch designs on card stock? The recipient can frame it if they’d like, to use for continued years as a holiday decoration.
If you like the effect of trapunto, but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. I include trapunto instructions with the designs. These stitch up quickly and are continuous line stitching. These designs are stitched with back stitch, triple stitch, and stem stitch so have a textured appearance.
Original graphics from Clipartopolis.com.
View these helpful links for more information:
If you prefer single designs from this set, CLICK HERE Purchasing a single, you receive all 4 sizes of that design.
To receive Gilded Doves Redwork -4×4 designs FREE as a bonus with Hemingworth Threadset 5, CLICK HERE
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs, CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2022 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize all my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but you may not resell or share designs or design sets.
- I supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.