BLACKWORK RENAISSANCE STYLE-37 Machine Embroidery Linework Designs
I created this set of blackwork designs by request for Renaissance costuming. Each design has 2 or 3 sizes to provide flexibility in combining them on various borders of the costume. I display the double rose corner in 2 colors but you can stitch in one color if you prefer. These designs are continuous line stitching, which means NO TRIMS!
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.