Horses Machine Embroidery Redwork & Trapunto Designs-40 Designs- 3 Sizes
Horses Redwork & Trapunto designs are continuous line stitching with few trims except facial features. They stitch up quickly as they are all one color. Horses Redwork & Trapunto are supplied in 100 mm, 125 mm, and 150 mm hoop sizes. Since equine themes may be stitched on denims or heavier fabrics, the 6″ designs are also supplied in triple stitch. Triple stitch resembles a hand done back stitch. It provides heavier coverage than the double run redwork outline stitch. If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. These designs come with instructions for the trapunto effect. Look in the gallery to see the design info sheets. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
To purchase singles from Horses Redwork & Trapunto designs, click here: Horses Redwork & Trapunto Designs-ala carte singles
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.