Horses Machine Embroidery Redwork Designs-10 Designs In 3 Sizes
4″, 5″, and 6″ designs.
These designs are redwork, continuous line stitching with few trims except facial features. They stitch up quickly as they are all one color. Since equine themes may be stitched on denims or heavier fabrics, the 6″ designs are also supplied in chain stitch for total of 40 designs. Chain stitch resembles a hand done back stitch and provides heavier coverage than the redwork outline stitch. If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. The designs come with instructions for getting the trapunto effect. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.