0329 Hemingworth Reverse-Clamp Tweezers For Machine Embroidery or Serging
0329 Hemingworth Reverse-Clamp Tweezers are a useful tool for all your sewing needs. Visit the tool category to see what other Hemingworth tools are available to make your sewing time more efficient and enjoyable!
0329 Hemingworth Reverse-Clamp Tweezers are a useful tool for your sewing needs.
- Reverse action
- Less hand fatigue
- Right or left hand use
- High grade stainless steel
- I use my tweezers most with my serger.
Because we all want to make best use of our time, these tools make our sewing time more efficient and enjoyable. Other time-saving products like pre-filled bobbins (see gallery) are good to have on hand and available here in 12 packs, baker’s dozen, 25 packs, and boxes of 144 bobbins. Or, stretch your budget by purchasing the 4 pack tweezers set: CLICK HERE
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread…
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
View the Hemingworth 300 color palette: CLICK HERE
If you have not used Hemingworth thread, watch the instructional video: WATCH
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread to prevent raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in 300 vibrant colors.
- Position spools horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.