0327 Hemingworth Flexi-Snips-Precision Cutting-For Machine Embroidery or Serging
Specialty Snips for Fine Precision Cutting
- Shear cut
- Curved blades
- Reverse action
- Less hand fatigue
- High grade stainless
- Right or left hand use
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 300 COLORS AVAILABLE:
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth.
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.