0318 Hemingworth Thread Color Card Book-Actual Samples of All 300 Thread Colors!
The Hemingworth 300 Thread Color Card Book is user-friendly because the unique, spiral binding enables easy card flip-through. The thread samples are aligned right along the edges for convenient color matching.
The Hemingworth 300 Thread Color Card Book is user-friendly because the unique, spiral binding enables easy card flip-through. The 6.5″ x 3.5″ cards include all thread color samples. The thread samples are aligned right along the edges for convenient color matching. A handy index provides all thread names and sku to easily locate thread colors so it will increase your efficiency.
I use the Hemingworth 300 Thread Color Card Book at my machine to select colors for designs I’m stitching and at my computer when I’m in my software digitizing. I have scanned page 11 of the color card book for you to view. Each insert down the sides is actually made from the thread of that color.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market. This thread is different so it had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 300 COLORS AVAILABLE: CLICK HERE
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth. WATCH
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Position the spool horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.