SuperSolve Water-Soluble Topping 12″ x 27 yard Roll
- Prevents stitches from sinking into fabric, especially fabrics with nap
- Creates a smooth embroidery surface
- Remnants easily dissolve with cold water
- Embossed for easy tearaway removal after stitching
- Holds down thick fabric pile (for example-toweling)
- Guaranteed continuous roll
My own testimonial about stabilizer: I purchased a huge roll of inexpensive tearaway and thought I would be set for life with stabilizer. I soon discovered that little shards of the stabilizer were coating the undercarriage and bobbin case of my embroidery machine, affecting stitch quality and requiring constant cleaning. You will not have this problem with Hemingworth stabilizers. We pay way too much for our embroidery machines to risk damaging them in this way.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth.