Sewing Sunbonnets Machine Embroidery Redwork Designs-10 Designs In 4 Sizes
Sewing Sunbonnets Redwork designs are supplied in 4 sizes: 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm. These designs are redwork, continuous line stitching with few or no trims. They stitch up quickly as they are all one color. If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. These have a toile effect and are useful for machine quilting motifs. The designs come with instructions for getting the trapunto effect. View the pictures below from Jan in Kentucky of a quilt she made for her grandaughter. She uses the Betty Cotton method to make her quilts reversible. This technique requires you to use the same thread in the bobbin for your quilting. She inspires me! Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
View Jan’s quilt using Sunbonnets & Butterflies Redwork here: Sunbonnets & Butterflies in Jan’s Reversible Quilt
You quilt before assembling blocks with the Betty Cotton Method: Betty Cotton Method for Reversible Quilts
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available here: Sewing Sunbonnets Redwork ala carte singles designs
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize my designs.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.