0323 Hemingworth Tearaway Embroidery Stabilizer- 12″ x 11 yards
TearAway Roll 12″ x 11 yards
- Ideal for low to medium stitch count designs
- Excellent quality so only one layer needed
- Use with non-stretch, stable fabrics
- Easily tears in both directions
- Guaranteed continuous roll
- Available in 50 sheet packs also, 8″ x 8″, in tablet form.
My own testimonial about stabilizer: I purchased a huge roll of inexpensive tearaway and thought I would be set for life with stabilizer. I soon discovered that little shards of the stabilizer were coating the undercarriage and bobbin case of my embroidery machine, affecting stitch quality and requiring constant cleaning. You will not have this problem with Hemingworth stabilizers, and we pay way too much for our embroidery machines to risk damaging them in this way!
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth.