0378 WHITE Hemingworth Prefilled Bobbins-Baker’s Dozen (13), Type L
These Type L pre-wound Hemingworth bobbins feature:
- Plastic-sided bobbins to provide a smoother feed.
- Type L dimensions-Be sure what type your machine uses!
Height .359 in (9.12 mm)
Diameter .837 in (21.26 mm)
- Prewound with 104 yards of white bobbin thread.
- 60 weight continuous filament polyester.
- 13 bobbins per package (baker’s dozen)-great for a trial size.
- Also available in 144 count boxes.
A word About Hemingworth Embroidery Thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market. Hemingworth thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
Some Features of Hemingworth Polyselect Thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality because it blocks dust, oil from hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents raveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
- Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea); metallics are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
- Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.