Candlewick & Satin 1 Heirloom Quilt Squares -11 Designs In 4 Sizes
Candlewick & Satin 1 Heirloom Quilt squares are supplied in 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm squares. Being a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch, they are compatible with the rest of the Candlewick & Satin design series. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine they do not come out :). The knots of each style all look exactly alike. I love the heirloom effect they give a design. This set is shown in soft pastel colors-they look beautiful just stitched on muslin, and would make a beautiful baby quilt. They also are great as tone-on-tone as these layers of stitching add dimension, even when monochromatic. I have also used them in Christmas colors with a little metallic accent for holiday projects. In the gallery the pic on black background shows the textured detail of the designs. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
To receive the 4×4 set of these designs free with Threadset #15 CLICK HERE: Hemingworth Threadset #15-Subtle Shades + GWP designs
To purchase ala carte singles from this design set, CLICK HERE: Candlewick & Satin 1 Quilt Squares, ala carte singles When you purchase a single, you receive all 4 sizes of that design.
Look here to see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2021 All rights reserved.
- I digitize my designs manually.
- I have test stitched each design, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.