Candlewick & Satin 1 Heirloom Quilt Squares – 11 Designs In 4 Sizes
These designs are supplied in 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine they do not come out 🙂 The knots of each style all look exactly alike. I love the heirloom effect they give a design. This set is shown in soft pastel colors-they look beautiful just stitched on muslin, and would make a beautiful baby quilt. They also are great as tone-on-tone as these layers of stitching add dimension, even when monochromatic. I have also used them in Christmas colors with a little metallic accent for holiday projects. Design 11 omits the open window so that the inside of the square can be used for a baby announcement or wedding commemorative. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.