1034 PRIMROSE Hemingworth Machine Embroidery Thread
1034 Primrose Hemingworth machine embroidery thread is a vibrant pink color for your embroidery projects. The Pink Color Family link (below) will assist you in selecting just the right shade you need.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread..
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market. This thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions I became a distributor. This unique thread is not only superior in performance but the protective dome is the only one like it in the marketplace. No more thread nets or tape. No more tangled messes in your thread box. Hemingworth machine embroidery thread solves the problems we have all dealt with. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
View these helpful links for more information:
1034 Primrose is available alone or in a thread group which includes a bonus design set here: Set #11-Asian 1 Embroidery and Sashiko
If 1034 Primrose is not the exact shade of pink needed for your project, view the entire pink family here: Hemingworth Pink Color Family
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 300 HEMINGWORTH COLORS AVAILABLE: CLICK HERE
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth and see how the protective dome works. WATCH
Unique features of Hemingworth machine embroidery thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality by blocking dust and oil from your hands plus other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread to prevent unraveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery to decrease both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in 300 colors-see link above.
- Position spool horizontally or vertically for a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M($5.95 ea). Metallics are 700M ($8.50 ea).