1007 ENGLISH ROSE
1007 English Rose Hemingworth embroidery thread is a colorfast, polyester 1000 meter spool. It is part of the Pink Color Family. For maximum savings, join the Anemone Thread Club to receive bonus spools and discounts on shipping.
1007 English Rose Hemingworth Machine Embroidery Thread is a soft pink color for your embroidery projects. The pink color family will assist you in selecting just the right shade you need.
Have you tried Hemingworth Thread yet? Because in the past 25 years I have used every embroidery thread on the market, I recognized this thread is different. Because I am an embroidery digitizer, Hemingworth sent me a sample spool to try. It had my attention the first time I used it. No more tangling, thread breaks, or puddling off the spool. No more thread nets!
Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. The protective dome is functional while sewing and protective while storing the thread. If you have not tried Hemingworth Machine Embroidery Thread, view the video below to understand the quality.
You’ve tried the rest, now try the best! Anemone Quilt Designs & Embroidery carries a full line of Hemingworth embroidery tools and stabilizers as well as thread, to make your sewing time efficient and rewarding. They are all listed in the navigation list on the left.
View these helpful links for more information:
1007 English Rose is available alone or in Hemingworth Threadset #34 with bonus designs. CLICK HERE to view.
Click here to view the 300 Hemingworth colors available: CLICK HERE
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth. WATCH
Unique features of Hemingworth machine embroidery thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil from your hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents unraveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in 300 colors-see link above.
- Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea), except for metallics which are 700 M ($8.50 ea).