GARDENING KIDS REDWORK AND TRAPUNTO-20 Machine Embroidery Designs 4×4, 5×7
Redwork is making a comeback and penny squares are a fun way to embellish or make alternating blocks for a theme quilt. This set has 10 different designs of kids gardening, and you will receive a 4×4 and a 5×7 size for each design. Because they are all one color they stitch up very quickly and there are NO TRIMS except for the facial features. These designs also work for the machine trapunto effect; you will receive instructions for that.
Original graphics are from clipartopolis.com.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.