Daisy Machine Embroidery & Redwork Designs-36 Designs, 4 Sizes
4×4, 5×7, Megahoop and/or Gigahoop (200 x 200)
This daisy collection has designs for both the small and large hoop, in both regular machine embroidery and redwork. There are 2 borders that can be done with a megahoop or endless hoop if you have that capability. The small daisy border is suitable for a pocket trim or children’s clothing. The redwork are all one color with continuous stitching and no trims. For that reason they can be used for machine quilting motifs. Redwork stitches up quickly and provides a vintage effect.
Please note: This set has been revised and expanded to 36 designs for a tablecloth layout (see gallery pic).
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2019 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.