Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Rose Blocks – 12 Designs In 4 Sizes
This is the newest addition to the Candlewick & Satin Heirloom series. These designs are supplied in 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm squares. They are a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine they do not come out 🙂 The knots of each style all look exactly alike. I love the heirloom effect they give a design. They look beautiful just stitched on muslin-they are great for quilt blocks or to embellish a t-shirt, tote bag, or vest. They also are great as tone-on-tone as these layers of stitching add dimension, even when monochromatic. Original graphics are from Clipartopolis.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.