Candlewick & Satin Heirloom Hearts -Singles in 4 Sizes-EMAIL DELIVERY ONLY
4 SIZES: 100, 125, 150, 180 mm squares
When you purchase a single design, you receive all 4 sizes of that design. These offer a combination of candlewicking, lacework, and satin stitch. Candlewicking is like French knots done by hand, except that when done by machine, they do not come out 🙂 and the knots of each style all look exactly alike. I love the heirloom effect they give a design. The pictures display them in soft pastel colors, on dark or light background. They look beautiful just stitched on muslin-they would make a beautiful baby quilt. The pictures also show the tone on tone effect-these layers of stitching add dimension, even when monochromatic.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but single designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.