ASIAN 1-Machine Embroidery Designs & Sashiko
Asian 1 Machine Embroidery Designs & Sashiko contains 60 Oriental designs. I created these Asian 1 designs in regular fill embroidery and sashiko, which is comparable to redwork. You would traditionally do sashiko on a dark background with light thread. My sashiko designs are continuous line stitching with no trims, so are suitable for machine quilting motifs. The border and corner designs are suitable for embellishing table or bed linens, or necklines or hems of clothing. I supply the Asian 1 collection in multiple sizes, so you will find design spec sheets in the gallery. Having designs in multiple sizes provides for maximum creativity in your projects.
If you prefer single designs from this set, those are available also. Single designs will be supplied with both the fill embroidery and sashiko.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: CLICK HERE
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. ©2020 All rights reserved.
- I manually digitize my designs.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- Copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs by email or on CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk. Note that sets with large file size can require several floppy disks.
- Delivery method and media are priced accordingly.
- You will receive a thread list and spec sheet for designs.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.