1036 FUCHSIA Hemingworth Machine Embroidery Thread
1036 FUCHSIA Hemingworth machine embroidery thread is a deep pink hue to enhance your embroidery projects. The Pink color family will assist you in selecting just the right shade you need.
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread……
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. This unique thread not only is superior in performance, but the protective dome is the only one like it in the marketplace. No more using thread nets or tape and no more tangles messes in your thread box. Hemingworth machine embroidery thread solves all the problems we have all dealth with. You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!
View these helpful links for more information:
This color 1036 Fuchsia, is available alone or in a thread group which includes a bonus design set here: Set #10 plus Vivid Summer
If 1036 Fuchsia is not the exact shade of pink needed for your project, view the entire pink color family here: Hemingworth Pink Color Family
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 300 HEMINGWORTH COLORS AVAILABLE:
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth and see how the protective dome works.
Unique features of Hemingworth machine embroidery thread:
- Protective cap preserves thread quality by blocking dust and oil from your hands, and other harmful elements like sunlight.
- Removable stopper traps thread and prevents unraveling and tangling during storage.
- Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery and decreases both snagging and thread breaks.
- Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in 300 colors-see link above.
- Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
- Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M($5.95 ea), except for metallics which are 700M ($8.50 ea).