You will receive 4 sizes of each design in this set: 3.5", 4", 5" and 6" squares. Two versions of the squares are displayed. The first version has 2 or 3 colors per design. You will find that varying the colors in a square, as well as the background fabric, provides great variety in presentation. The designs are also displayed tone-on-tone; these are also lovely that way, or as whitework. With the designs in Anemone 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 you will have a selection of 63 totally different designs in your preference of size and color palette-great possibilities for a quilt!
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be troublefree to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk-or by email. Delivery method and media are priced accordingly. Please note that designs with large files can take several floppy disks for the set.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs:
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.
©2019 All rights reserved.